It is a viscous colourless liquid which is nearly odourless but possesses a faintly sweet taste.
Forty-five percent of propylene glycol produced is used as chemical feedstock for the production of unsaturated polyester resins. Propylene glycol is used as a humectant, solvent, and preserva-tive in food and for tobacoo products. Propylene glycol is used as a solvent in many pharmaceu-ticals, including oral, injectable and topical formulations.
Cosmetic: PG could be used as humidor, emollient and solvent in cosmetic and industry.
Pharmacy: PG is used as the carrier of medicine and agent for particle medicine.
Food: PG is used as solvent of perfume and edible pigment,emollient in food packing,and anti-adhesive.
Tobacco: Propylene glycol is used as tobacco flavor, lubricated solvent,and preservative.
1. Supply high quality products with reasonable prices for chemical industry.
2. In time delivery; various documents available for registration and customs clearance clearance purpose.
3. Provide flexible payment mode.
4. Pre-sale consultation and post-sale service available.
5. Provide market informations to make customers fully informed.